top of page

Art Submissions

We are pleased to showcase local artists at Rock Hill’s largest night of philanthropy, Evening Under the Stars. In addition to recognizing the work local nonprofit organizations are accomplishing in Rock Hill, we are looking for art pieces that will be available for purchase during the event! Below is a short form that must be submitted should you want to sell your artwork at Evening Under the Stars. Keep in mind, our theme is “Sparking Change”; your work should reflect what that means to you! You do not have to have your piece completed to “upload image”, but you must upload a sketch or rough draft of the intended submission. Once submitted, your application will be reviewed and a team member will be in touch with next steps! In addition, please make plans to join us for a night full of fun, philanthropy, specialty cocktails, and great eats! Tickets can be purchased here.

*80% of sales will be given to the artist. The remaining 20% will go to selected non-profits. Artist will receive their portion within 14 days via check sent to mailing address listed below.

Submission Deadline: September 1st

Selections Made: September 8th

Selected pieces will need to be delivered in person no earlier than September 21 and no later than September 23 at noon.


Artwork Submission Form

bottom of page